What we stand for (Our vision)
Team spirit and partnership are cornerstones of handball and are very visible not only on court but also at the backstage of London GD.
This aligns well with our belief in importance of diversity, youth development, and excellence.
Being based in East London, we pride ourselves in paying back to the community and running beginner courses for locally based teenagers.
- Continue promoting our sport and consequently increase the membership and fan base as a result of our marketing plan efforts;
- Establish a semi-professional environment within our top-tier teams, as a pioneer step within England, aiming at a further expansion;
- Further develop our Youth Programme by enhancing the London GD School of Handball in several key catchment areas around us;
- Reinforce our leading position as Reference Club both in terms of handball performance and development in the UK;
- To increase our number of teams and tournaments, both at national/international level with an Olympic Legacy Campaign;
- Sustain and continue to grow our 11 London GD teams competing in the UK championships:
3 men’s teams
2 women’s teams
5 junior teams (girls and boys)
1 beginners’ team