Please pay in the button below to complete your registration to the VI CBIHC.
Terms of Competition
Teams, including all players and coaches, agree too:
- To play within the spirit of the sport and sportsmanship at all times.
- To show respect towards the members of the organising committee, the opposition and the referees at all time.
- To not participate under excessive influence of alcohol, this is for the safety of both themselves and the opposition.
- To show respect to the venue and its staff at all times
- To be responsible for their spectators and their actions, abuse of the opposition or the referees will not be tolerated on or off the court.
- Ensure they have appropriate first aid and insurance cover for the competition.
- A panel will be established for all breaches of the above, and in the instance of blue cards and their decision will be final.
- The organisers will not be responsible for any costs incurred to teams as a result of cancellation due to external factors, including venue decisions.
- CBIHC will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the event is run in a safe environment. It is the responsibility of all participants to consider any known medical conditions or disabilities before entering or competing. If you know or are aware of a medical condition that might interfere with you exercising or participating safely, please consult a medical professional before participating. All participants assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, losses and damages that are incurred while participating in CBIHC.
- All information collected will not be shared with third parties and will be destroyed after one (1) year in line with government legislation.